PRIMARY EDUCATION

PRIMARY EDUCATION

viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

Whitney Houston




Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You Lyrics


If I should (1)….............,
I would only be in your (2)….........
So I'll go, but I (3) …........
I'll think of you ev'ry step of the (4) ….........

And I will always (5) …......... you.
I will always love you.
You, my (6) ….............. you. Hmm.

Bittersweet memories
that is all I'm taking with (7) …........
So, goodbye. (8) …............., don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you (9)…........

And I will always (10) …............ you.
I will (11) …............ love you.

(Instrumental solo)

I hope life treats you (12)….......
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and (13)…..............
But above all this, I (14) ….......... you love.

And I will (15)….......... (16)…............ you.
I will always (17)…........... you.
I will always (18) …........... you.
I will always (19)…............. you.
I will always (20)….............. you.
I, I will always (21)….......... you.

You, darling, I love you.
Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.

2 comentarios:

  1. Maravillas Bonilla Jiménez:

    1:stay 2:way 3:know 4:way 5:love 6:darling

    7:me 8:please 9:need 10:love 11:always

    12:kind 13:happiness 14:wish 15:always

    16:love


    17:love 18:love 19:love 20:love 21:love

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Mara, excellent work. You don't have any mistake. Good ear!!!

      Eliminar