PRIMARY EDUCATION

PRIMARY EDUCATION

miércoles, 25 de abril de 2012

Celine Dion

Write the answers on your notebook.

MY HEART WILL GO ON  VSO TITANIC

(1) .................. night in my dreams
I(2) ............... you, I feel (3)...................
That is how I know you (4)  ..............  (5)................
Far across the(6)   ......................
and spaces(7)  .......................... us
You have come to show you(8)  .................. (9)  ..................
Near, (10)  .............,
wherever you (11)  ...............,
I believe that the heart does go on.

(12).............. more, you opened the(13)  ................
And you're here in my (14)  ....................,
and my heart will go on and (15)  ...............

Love can touch us one (16)   ..................
and last for a lifetime
And (17)  ............... let go till we're gone.

Love was when I(18)   ................ you,
one true time to hold on to
In my life we'll always go on.

Near, far,
wherever you are,
I believe that the heart does go on.

(19)............ more, you opened the (20).............
And you're here in my heart,
and my heart will go on and on.

You're here, there's(21)   ................ I fear
And I know that my heart will go on.
We'll (22)    .............., forever this way
You are safe in my (23) .................
and my heart will go on and on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario