PRIMARY EDUCATION

PRIMARY EDUCATION

viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

ADELE VIDEO -LISTENING ACTIVITY




There’s a fire starting in my (1) ...........
Reaching
a fever pitch,
it’s bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go head and sell me out
and I'll lay your shit bare
(2).......... how I leave with every piece of you
Don’t underestimate the things that I will (3)............
There’s a fire starting in my (4)...............
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the (5).................
The (6) ................ of your love
remind me of us
They keep me(7) .....................
that we almost had it (8)...........
The(9) ............... of your love they
leave me breathless
I can’t help(10) .......................
We could have had it all
(11).................. in the deep
You had my(12) ...................
inside of your(13) ...................
And you played it
To the beat
(14)............. I have no story to be told
But I’ve heard one of (15)...............
And I’m gonna make your head burn
(16).................. of me in the depths of your despair
Making a (17)................. down there
It Reminds you of the home we shared
The(18) .............. of your love
remind me of us
They keep me(19) ............... that we
almost had it(20) ...............
The(21) ................... of your love
they leave me breathless
I can’t help(22) .......................
We
could have had it(23) ...........................
(24)..................... in the deep
You had my(24) ....................
inside of your (25)..................
And you played it
To the beat
(x2) with the beating
Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for
Turned my sorrow into treasured (26).....................
You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow
We could have had it (27)...............
We could have had it (28)...............
It all, it all it all,
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it
To the beat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario