PRIMARY EDUCATION

PRIMARY EDUCATION

domingo, 20 de mayo de 2012

DONNA SUMMER


LAST  DANCE - DONNA SUMMER

Summer was one of disco's biggest stars and also had a huge influence on the synth pop and dance music scenes.





(1) .............. dance
last dance for (2).................
yes, it's my last (3)..................
for romance (4)..........................

I need you, by(5)  .................,
(6)................. me, to guide me,
to hold (7).............., to scold(8)  ................,
'cause when I'm (9)...............
I'm so, so (10)................

So (11)............. dance, the last dance
(12).............. dance, the last dance
(13).............. dance, this last dance(14)  .................

CHORUS

Yeah, (15)  ............... you be my Mr. Right?
can you fill my appetite
I can't be  (16)  .................
that you're the one for (17)     .....................
but all that I (18)      ...................
is that you dance with (19)      ......................
dance with me, dance with me, yeah

Oh I need you, by (20)     .................,
(21)     ................. me, to guide me,
to hold (22)     ..............., to scold me,
'cause when I'm (23)     ....................
I'm so, so (24)      .......................

CHORUS

So, (25)      ................. on baby, dance that dance
(26)      ................ on baby, dance that dance
(27)      ................ on baby, (28)      ..................... dance tonight...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario